This is a non spicy version of baked fish that was made for one of the potluck party (@ my office). Easy recipe to cook!
- Tilapia Fillets – 8
- Lemon Juice – 2 tsp (Freshly squeezed)
- Salt – as required
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Thyme – 1 bunch
- Olive oil
- Rinse the fish and pat dry.
- Gently apply the mixture made mixing the salt, pepper and lemon juice on the fillets.
- Keep this in room temperature for 10 mts.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line the baking pan with aluminium foil. Spray some olive oil on this.
- Arrange the fish on the foil. I placed thyme on top of each piece.
- Bake it for 10-15 mts or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Fish gets cooked super fast, so make sure it is not over cooked (else it would be tough or rubbery).